Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Ceramic Rats

El Raton Perez, the rat that gets the tooth from under children's pillows in Spanish speaking countries! I kind of imposed my Tooth Fairy ideas onto the rat. These are rats V and VI in a series of seven.
 
 

 
This one has a crown made of teeth, and is holding a tooth recently lost by a child.
 

 
Front and back of the other rat.
El Raton Perez, the rat that gets the tooth from under children's pillows in Spanish speaking countries!  I kind of imposed my Tooth Fairy ideas onto the rat.  These are rats V and VI in a series of seven. 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love them! I'm thinking this would be a great idea for an art lesson with the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tooth fairy entry has a great book on this subject. I would love to see what your kids do. Thanks!

      Delete